Monday, January 24, 2011

Short Bus To Hell

**I am so going to Hell for this if I wasn't already, since I'm going, lets see how many I can offend on the way there**
Some one tell God to turn up the thermostat
His secretary won’t answer my prayers
She just gives me this message …….Hail Mary full of grace ………The Lord is with thee …………After the beep
I blame her virginity Cold, uncaring angst, from only watching the nails go in
It must be why she’s such a bitch
Loyal to God, cums when called, doesn’t do what she’s supposed to
A typical doG I’ll send a post card from Hell to St. Peter at the Gates
It will read ………Our Father who art in Heaven …………Hollow be thy name …………..
Thy kingdom cum, turn up the sun ……………..
Lead me not into damnation, but deliver me from …………………This cold …………
You lied when you said Hell was a lake of fire …………
.It’s a fucking State, named MAINE XoXoXoXo….
Your favorite Heathen, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment